INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information is provided, pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 and of the art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") to users who interact with the site and are intended for:
- Web Site https://www.villabalke.it/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/villabalke/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/villa.balke/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VillaBalke
- LPinterest: https://www.pinterest.it/villabalke/
but not for other external websites that can be consulted by the user via links.
The Data Controller of the data concerning identified or identifiable persons who have consulted the www.villabalke.it website is CYPRAEA S.r.l. with headquarters in via Prota, 29 / A - 80059 TORRE DEL GRECO (NA), which can also be contacted at PEC address email@example.com 755/5000 As for the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/villabalke/ and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/villabalke/ , CYPRAEA Srl is Co-Owner of the processing of statistical data jointly with Facebook Ireland Limited ("Facebook Ireland"). For the Twitter page https://twitter.com/villabalke _ is co-owner of the statistics with Twitter Inc. while for the page Pinterest https://www.pinterest.it/villabalke , this role is divided into co-ownership with Cold Brew Labs, Inc. .
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties. Mode and place of processing of collected data Method of treatment
Purpose of the Treatment
The processing of personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- Acquire data and information that precede the sale of services offered;
- Perform the operations necessary for the execution of a service delivery process;
- Manage the administrative, accounting, civil, fiscal obligations;
- Exercise the rights of the owner, including in court;
- Manage requests for information sent to company addresses or from the contact form of the site https://www.villabalke.it/
Type of data processed and how to collect Navigation data - log file
It is possible to access the Website without the user being asked to provide any personal data. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses of the users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request and the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.). These data are processed for the time strictly necessary under the law in force and could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mail to the address indicated in the contact page and in other areas of this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the service required. It ensures, however, that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality as indicated in the GDPR.
Specific functions and services Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Facebook Widget (Facebook)
Instagram Widget (Instagram)
Twitter widget (Twitter, Inc.)
Pinterest widget (Pinterest)
Legal basis for processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- processing is necessary for the execution of a request for the provision of a service;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of personal data by the interested party, for the purposes described in the previous paragraph is to be considered optional. Failure to provide data may make it impossible to use certain services provided by the site.
Data Processing Mode
Personal data are processed with automated and / or paper instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Communication / Dissemination / Transfer of data Data processing methods
The data being processed will not be disclosed but may be disclosed to companies contractually linked to Cypraea S.r.l., in compliance with and within the limits of the GDPR. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects who provide services for the management of the information system used by Cypraea S.r.l. and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
- studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy reports;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
Data Retention Period
At the end of the provision of the services provided, personal data will be stored exclusively for historical or statistical purposes, in accordance with the law, regulations, community legislation and codes of deontology and good conduct signed in accordance with Article 40 of Reg. EU 2016/679, for a period as per current legislation (usually 10 years), or, in case they are not subject to any law, for a period not exceeding five years. Beyond this period, personal data will be stored anonymously or destroyed.
Possible Existence of an Automated Decision Making Process
The owner informs the interested party that in this site there is no automated decision making process, so in particular there is no profiling system.
This Website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for persons under the age of 16 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
Rights of interested parties
In your quality of Interested parties, the subjects enjoy the rights set out in section 2, 3 and 4 of Chapter III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (eg ask the Data Controller: access to personal data and the correction or the cancellation of the same, the limitation of the treatment that concerns you, to oppose their treatment). The interested party has in particular the right to:
- obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the information required by art. 15 of EU regulation no. 679 of 2016;
- obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him / her;
- obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him where these are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or where they resort to further conditions as per art. 17 EU regulation no. 679/2016 and provided that the conditions set forth in art. 17, paragraph 3, EU regulation no. 679/2016;
- obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when: a) the data subject confirms the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is unlawful but the interested party opposes the cancellation and instead requests the application of limitation measures or requests that the processing of the same occurs for the assessment or defense of his right in court;
- receive in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device by the personal that concerns it; in the case of exercising this right, the data subject will have the right to request that the data controller transmit the aforementioned data directly to another data controller;
- oppose the processing of personal data concerning him in the event that the conditions of Art. 21 EU regulation no. 679/2016, paragraph 2.
- Propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- Recommended A / R addressed to: CYPRAEA S.r.l. VIA PROTA n. 29 / A 80059 - TORRE DEL GRECO (NA)
- PEC addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org